I'm Hongwei Dong from rb University，China. I got my bachelor's degree in apply mathematics in 1989 and master's degree in pure mathematics in 1991 from harbin institute of technology,my advisor is Professor Congxin Wu and Ronglu Li. In 2001 I got my doctorate Degree in Aerospace Manufacture and Engineering from Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics,my advisor is Professor Rurong Zhou. From 2008/9 to 2009/9, I studyed in Texas A&M university under the direction of Professor Jinxiang Chai. I am now an associate professor since May,2005.
I am interested in computer graphics, computer vision and high perfomance computing now.
- Data Structure
- C++ Programming
- Computer Graphics
- Computer Network
some research projects
- 2008-    3d face modeling and animation
- 2008-2009 mesh deformation
- 2007 mesh segmentation
- 2005--    3d surface reconstruction
- 2001-2005 Glass cutting system
- 2001 Jabber based instant message system (personal）
- 2000 OpenSSL based VPN tunnel software
- 1999-2000 Identifier based feature modeling
- 1997-1999 BURBS surface modeling（sufrace trimming,blending,triangulation）